Kielbasa with Tomatoes & White Beans
Type of Dish Main Course
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) vegetable oil
- 450 g (1 lb) smoked kielbasa sausage (sliced)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2.5 g (1/2 tsp) dry rosemary
- 2.5 g (1/2 tsp) dry basil
- 450 g (1 lb) tomatoes (peeled and diced)
- 450 g (1 lb) cannellini beans (cooked and drained)
- Heat oil in a large skillet, add Kielbasa sausage and cook over medium high heat until lightly browned, remove with slotted spoon.
- Reduce heat to medium, add onions and cook until tender. Reduce heat to low, add garlic and herbs and cook 1 minute.
- Add kielbasa, tomatoes and white beans, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Preparation Time is approxmiately 30 minutes.
Cooking Time is approxmiately 40 minutes.