Type of Dish Side Dish
- 140 g (5 oz) chicken liver (finely chopped)
- 30 g (2 Tbsp) butter
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) olive oil
- 50 g (1¾ oz) sausage
- 50 g (1¾ oz) celery
- 50 g (1¾ oz) green bell pepper
- 50 g (1¾ oz) red bell pepper
- 50 g (1¾ oz) onion
- 15 g (1 Tbsp) garlic (chopped)
- 45 g (3 Tbsp) spring onion (chopped)
- 1.2 kg (2 ¾ lbs) rice (cooked and chilled)
- to taste sea salt
- to taste black pepper
- 15 (1 Tbsp) parsley (chopped)
- Sauté the vegetables and sausage at medium high flame in butter and olive oil until tender. Add the chicken liver cook for 4 to 5 minutes stirring well.
- Add the rice sauté for 5 to 8 minutes until rice is hot, mix well. Add the chopped parsley, check the seasoning and adjust with salt and pepper, serve hot
Preparation Time is approxmiately 30 minutes.
Cooking Time is approxmiately 20 minutes.