Orange & Fennel Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
Type of Dish Salad
- 2 bulbs fresh fennel (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1 small red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 medium carrot (cut into julienne)
- 4 oranges (peeled and cut into segments)
- 2 coss lettuce (coarsely chopped)
- 15 g (1 Tbsp) Italian parsley (chopped)
- 45 g (3 Tbsp) flaked almonds (toasted)
- 60 ml (4 Tbsp) extra virgin olive oil
- 20 ml raspberry vinegar
- to taste sea salt
- to taste black pepper
- 10 g (2 tsp) of shallot (finely chopped)
- First Make the Dressing, whisk together olive oil, raspberry vinegar, salt, pepper and shallot and reserve. Prepare all the vegetables. Peel and slice the fennel, slice the onion, wash the lettuce, Julienne the carrot. Toast the almonds in the oven.
- Mix all the vegetables in a bowl, add the dressing, arrange the salad into serving bowls. Sprinkle the toasted almonds on top and serve.
Preparation Time is approxmiately 25 minutes.