Black Bean Steamed Dover Sole
Type of Dish Main Course
- 700 g (1 ½ lb) Dover sole fillet
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) sake
- 30 g (2 Tbsp) Chinese black bean sauce
- 20 g (3/4 oz) fresh ginger (very thin julienne)
- 1 bunch chives (cut into 3 cm batons)
- 30 ml (30 Tbsp) light olive oil
- 5 ml (1tsp) Chinese sesame oil
- Put the fillets on a tray and spread black bean sauce evenly over the fillets. Place the ginger julienne evenly over the fillets, place in a steamer for about 6 to 8 minutes. When the fillets are soft to the touch they should be ready.
- Put the Chive batons on top of the fillets. Mix the olive oil and sesame oil together. Heat the oil to smoking point and pour over the chives. Serve immediately. a recipe for gokkokumai rice to the website soon.
Preparation Time is approxmiately 20 minutes.
Cooking Time is approxmiately 20 minutes.