Bircher Muesli with Honey & Fresh Berries
Type of Dish Breakfast
- 200 g (1/2 lb) rolled oats
- 80 g (3 oz) low fat yogurt
- 200 ml skimmed milk
- 80 ml orange juice
- 1 Apple (1/2 grated, 1/2 cut into julienne)
- 1 orange (peeled and chopped)
- 60 g (2 oz) raisins
- 30 g (1oz) almonds (toasted and chopped)
- 30 g (1 oz) Walnuts (toasted and chopped)
- 30 g (1 oz) honey
- 30 g (1 oz) blueberries
- 30 g (1 oz) strawberries
- 30 g (1 oz) blackberries
- Put all the ingredients (excluding the nuts berries) in a large bowl, mix well and refrigerate overnight. add the nuts before serving and garnish with the fresh berries.
- Serve for breakfast with fresh juice and herb tea.
Preparation Time is approxmiately 30 minutes.