Potato Salad with Garlic & Parsley
Type of Dish Salad
- 6 medium potatoes (skin on)
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
- 50 ml (¼ cup) sunflower oil
- 50 ml (¼ cup) vinegar
- 50 ml (¼ cup) water
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- 15 g (1 Tbsp) fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- Boil potatoes until tender, drain and leave to cool. Peel and slice. Add remaining ingredients, leave in the fridge for 1 hour to marinate.
- serve to accompany grilled dishes
Preparation Time is approxmiately 20 minutes.
Cooking Time is approxmiately 30 minutes.