Israeli Salad with Cucumber Parsley & Mint
Type of Dish Salad
- 6 cucumbers (diced)
- 4 arge tomatoes (peeled, seeded and diced)
- 5 spring onions (sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 8 (½ Tbsp) garlic (chopped)
- 80 g (1 cup) parsley (chopped)
- 40 (½ cup) fresh mint (chopped)
- 100 ml (½ cup) olive oil
- 30 (2 Tbsp) fresh lemon juice
- to taste sea salt
- to taste black pepper
- Toss the cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, bell pepper, garlic, parsley, and mint together in a bowl. Drizzle the olive oil and lemon juice over the salad and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to serve.
Preparation Time is approxmiately 40 minutes.