Seafood with Truffle Mayonnaise & Salad of Edible Flowers
Type of Dish Appetiser
- 4 scallops (cut, 3 slices each)
- 4 slices salmon
- 4 slices slices amberjack (Yellowtail)
- 4 slices tuna
- 4 Pink shrimp (Botan Ebi)
- 15 g salmon roe
- 8 sugar snap peas (Blanched)
- 8 pieces chervil
- 2 Chrysanthemum flowers (kogiku)
- 4 Edible Roses
- 12 Italian parsley leaves
- 15 (1 Tbsp) Tosaka Seaweed
- 4 (1 tsp) Black Truffle salt
- 4 (1 tsp) Black Truffle oil
- 30 (2 Tbsp) Mayonnaise
- 5 (1 tsp) Black Perigold Truffle (Chopped)
- 3 ml (½ tsp) Black Truffle Oil
- Make the sauce (just mix mayonnaise, truffle oil and chopped truffle together) and put in a piping bag. Make a 3mm hole. Slice all the fish, pick the herbs and flower petals. Arrange the fish vegetables herbs and flower petals on the plates. Season with truffle salt and truffle oil. Pipe the truffle Mayonnaise onto the plate in a thin stream.
- Regarding the ingredients... To be quite honest you can use almost any seafood, vegetable and edible flowers that you like...it's really up to you. Just choose a nice variety of colors and flavors. It’s a colorful dish with a summertime image. Use this dish as an appetizer for a special occasion.
Preparation Time is approxmiately 45 minutes.