Grilled Jerusalem Artichokes with Rocket, Parmesan & Truffle Oil
Type of Dish Salad
- 8 jerusalem artichokes (boiled until tender)
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) olive oil
- 300 g (3/4 lb) Rocket leaves
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) Italian white truffle oil
- 50 g (2 oz) shaved parmesan cheese
- to taste sea salt
- to taste black pepper
- Slice cooked artichokes 1cm thick, season with salt and pepper and coat lightly with 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Grill artichokes on a hot grill until they have good grill marks, (keep warm). In a large bowl season rocket leaves with salt, pepper, 1 Tbsp truffle oil and juice of one lemon.
- Pile up the rocket leaves in the middle of serving plates, scatter the artichokes on top, scatter the shaved parmesan on top and drizzle with a little more truffle oil. Serve immediately.
Preparation Time is approxmiately 40 minutes.
Cooking Time is approxmiately 30 minutes.