Bean Sprouts, Cabbage & Miso in Foil
Type of Dish Side Dish
- 800 g (4 cups) of bean sprouts
- 800 g (4 cups) of chopped cabbage
- 50 g (10 tsp) of miso paste
- 60 ml (4 tsp) of water
- to taste black pepper
- 60 ml (4 Tbsp) of extra virgin olive oil
- Put 6 pieces of tin foil on the table about 30cm x 30cm each, with a butter knife spread 2 tsp of miso paste in the center of each. Mix the vegetables together and divide by 6. Make a pile of the vegetables in the center of each piece of tin foil (on top of the miso). Season with black pepper, add olive oil and water. Wrap each piece into a tidy parcel and place the parcels on top of hot coals. Cook for about 6 to 8 minutes each side.
Preparation Time is approxmiately 20 minutes.
Cooking Time is approxmiately 20 minutes.