Type of Dish Spice Mix
- 350 g (¾ lb) Dijon Mustard
- 50 g (3 Tbsp) Chopped Parsley
- 30 g (2 Tbsp) Dried Orange Peel
- 28 g (2 Tbsp) Chopped Rosemary
- 28 g (2 Tbsp) Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 15 g (1 Tbsp) Maldon Sea Salt
- Mix all the ingredients together. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Works well with best end of lamb, rub into surface of meat and leave for 30 minutes, BBQ lamb. Serve lamb hot, accompanied with cold beer and salad.
- Take care with the temperature as the mustard could burn and become bitter.
Preparation Time is approxmiately 20 minutes.