Type of Dish Spice Mix
- 45 g (3 Tbsp) Course Sea Salt
- 45 g (3 Tbsp) Dark Brown Sugar
- 45 g (3 Tbsp) Paprika
- 45 g (3 Tbsp) Freshly Ground Black pepper
- 15 g (1 Tbsp) Garlic Powder
- 15 g (1 Tbsp) Dried onion Flakes
- 5 g (1 tsp) Cayenne Pepper
- 5 g (1 tsp) Celery seeds
- 5 g (1 tsp) Dry Thyme
- Mix all the ingredients together. Store in an airtight container. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. To use, pat Chicken or Pork dry with kitchen paper and spread the rub evenly on prepared meat. leave to rest for 30 to 40 minutes and then cook on the BBQ. How to serve. Serve meat hot, accompanied with cold beer and salad.
Preparation Time is approxmiately 10 minutes.