Pork Ribs with Black Pepper & Black Beer Glaze
Type of Dish Main Course
- 2 kg (4 ½ lbs) Pork ribs
- 350 ml (1 ½ cups) Black beer (Sapporo mugi to hop)
- 5 g (1 tsp) of coarsely ground black pepper
- 120 g (1/4 lb) red miso
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) Honey
- 10 g (2 tsp) Grated ginger
- Mix all the ingredients together and marinate the pork ribs for min 3 to 4 hours. (over night even better). Cook on BBQ until done. Be careful as they do burn easily because of the honey and miso.
- Serve with cold beer and salad.
Preparation Time is approxmiately 20 minutes.
Cooking Time is approxmiately 30 minutes.