Bang bang Prawns with Rice Noodles
Type of Dish Main Course
- 140 g (5 oz) flat rice noodles (cooked)
- 45 g (3 Tbsp) crunchy peanut butter
- 60 g (4 Tbsp) half-fat coconut milk
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) sweet chilli sauce
- 3 spring onions (sliced)
- 1 cucumber (peeled and sliced)
- 300 g (3/4lb) beansprouts
- 200 g (1/2lb) cooked peeled prawns
- 30 g (1 oz) fresh coriander leaves
- Cook the noodles following pack instructions, rinse with cold water and drain. In a small saucepan cook peanut butter, coconut milk, sweet chili sauce and half the spring onions, add 1 or 2 tbsp of water to loosen the mixture to a drizzling consistency.
- Mix noodles, cucumber and bean sprouts on a serving dish, top with prawns, drizzle with peanut sauce and scatter over the remaining spring onions and fresh coriander leaves.
Preparation Time is approxmiately 30 minutes.
Cooking Time is approxmiately 25 minutes.