Chicken Wings with Garlic and Ginger
Type of Dish Main Course
- 1 kg (2.2 lbs) chicken wings
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) soy sauce
- 2 g (1/2 tsp) salt
- 20 g (1 1/4 Tbsp) light brown sugar
- 30 g (2 Tbsp) fresh ginger (grated)
- 6 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 5 g (1 tsp) paprika
- Marinade chicken with soy sauce, salt, brown sugar, ginger, garlic and paprika for 3 to 4 hours.
- Grill chicken wings on medium heat until golden and is crispy. (About 14 to 16 minutes), serve hot.
Preparation Time is approxmiately 20 minutes.
Cooking Time is approxmiately 20 minutes.